How to insert a watermark into your document
With the C710 you can take advantage of the Watermark feature, ideal for marking your documents as confidential, draft, sample or even with your company name.
1) Go to 'File', 'Print', and then 'Properties'
2) Select the 'Job Options' tab
3) Click on the 'Watermark' button
4) If this is your first time using this feature, there will be no options saved in the menu. Therefore, click on 'New'
5) Under the text section, type in the text you would like to watermark on your documents.
6) If you are happy with the default settings, go to step 12. If you would like to select different options, please go to step 7.
7) Choose the size and angle of text
8) You can opt to have a trim around your text by selecting one of the options under the 'trim section
9) Use the options under the 'Position' section to define the location of the text
10) If you would like to change the font or colour used on your watermark, click on the 'Font' or 'Color' button under the 'Text' section
11) In the 'Font' dialogue box, you will be able to choose a select font, font style, size and script. Click 'OK' to return back to the 'Watermark' dialogue box.
12) You can one of the basic colours provided in the 'Color' box, or you can select a custom colour. Click 'OK' to return to the 'Watermark' dialogue box.
13) If you are happy with the options you have selected, click on 'OK'. (Please note if you would like your watermark to feature on only the first page of your document, tick the 'First Page Only' box.)
14) Back at the Job Options dialogue box, click 'OK' and proceed to print.