Pdf Web printing
Print pdf's to your C9600 via your web browser
All OKI Printing Solutions printers have an internal web page
containing status information which can be viewed with a web
browser from your desktop PC. You can check on toner and drum
usage, number of pages printed, configuration and more. You need
never leave your desk to check the toner levels again.
A great functionality of the printer web page is web printing. This can be useful for example if you have restricted access on your PC and cannot install a specific print driver. By using the Web printing functionality you can print a PDF across your network via a web browser. Just follow these simple instructions:
Before you begin you will need to know your printers name or IP address. If you do not know these and wish to obtain them go to Section 2 below.
1) Open a Web browser, type in your products IP address or name.
2) Click the PRINT tab (Fig 1) at the top of the page and then select "Web Printing" from the left hand side.
3) Using the browse button select any PDF file on your PC
4) Select you additional settings such as duplex printing, additional copies or collate etc. by clicking on the line of text underneath `Step 2' (Fig 2). If you do not wish to set any of these options go to step 6
5) A window will appear in which you can set your preferences (Fig 3). When you have finished click OK.
6) Click OK at the bottom of the web page. A value list will appear with a summary of the printing preferences you have chosen (Fig 4). Click OK to proceed with printing, or Cancel to stop.
Your PDF will now print.
To obtain your products IP address or name, please contact your system administrator.
You can also see your products IP address by printing the configuration menu:
1) Press the Menu button. On the printer display select Print pages and then Configuration.
2) The IP address is under the Network Setup section and will look something like this: `183.168.75.08'. Make a note of the whole number as you will need to enter it into your computers web browser to view your products web page.