Paper Port Features: Removing Red Eye
Make your images more appealing with the handy 'remove red eye' feature
1) From your desktop open 'Companion Editor' then click on 'Doc Manager' (centre apllication). 'Paper Port' will now run. OR go to the start menu and run 'Paper Port'
2) From within Paper Port go to File - Import - Browse to the location where your documents are stored then click OK
3) Your picture will now appear as a thumbnail. Double click the thumbnail to access edit mode
4) To zoom in or out use the two magnifying glass tools in the top tool bar.
5) Using the toolbar to the right of the screen select the top icon -which resembles a dotted square. This is the section select tool which will enable you to select the eye area.
TIP: -You can select both eyes at once but to get the best results zoom in then select as closely as you can to the red section only
6) Click on the 'red eye reduction tool' located on the Right toolbar 7th icon down. The redness of the area that you selected will not change to a greenish blue. If you would like to ammend the change you can select from the top toolbar 'Edit' - 'undo'
TIP: -The shortcut key for Undo is CTRL& Z at the same time