Printing with Cover sheets
Don't waste time thumbing through a print run to find the end of each document, use a cover sheet to separate them. This can be coloured, patterned or a different weight of paper.
1. From the File menu select Print and then Properties.
2. Select the Tray/Output tab.
3. in the drop down menu underneath Paper Source select Tray1.
4. Click on Covers. A new box will now appear. In the Covers drop down menu select Different First Sheet.
5. In the Feed covers from drop down menu select Tray2. Click on OK. The covers box will disappear.
6. Insert your cover sheet in to Tray2, making sure that the side you wish to print on is face up.
7. Click OK and then OK again to print.
Your document will now print with a cover sheet.