Whether you want to create a booklet or get the most out of your consumables this guide will explain how..........
1. From the File menu select Print. A print box will appear
2. Click on Properties. A Properties box will appear
3. Making sure that you are in the basics tab Select the Paper Size that you wish to print on, making sure that Output Size is the same value
4. Under the Duplex drop down menu select Flip on Long Edge
Tip! Still within the basics tab select Save. Another box will appear, allowing you to choose an appropriate name, for example `Booklet'. This will enable you to miss out steps 3 & 4 next time you do this task.
5. From the Properties box select OK then from the Print box select OK again.
Your Booklet will now print!
Tip! It may be useful to number the pages before printing to help you fold them in the correct order. The way that you would do this varies depending on what software you are using. In Microsoft Word for example it would be something like this: From the Insert Menu select Page Numbers and then choose where you would like them to appear. Then select OK.